Friday, April 15, 2011

Top Ten Video Response

The activities shown in the Top Ten video differ greatly from the activities that I engaged in during my K-12 education.  For example, until this past Wednesday, I had NEVER seen a Smart Board being used.  The technology use when I was in elementary school was very limited. 

Yes, my learning style is addressed in these activities.  In my Teaching Philosophy, I stated that learning should be fun, but also effecient and effective.  The students in the video were having great fun using the technology, and they were learning in the process! 

I would love to be able to teach without the use of textbook after textbook when I have my own classroom. 

My only concern is a fear that in our rural schools, there will be insufficient funding for all of the neat, new technology.

1 comment:

  1. Legitimate concern! We could probably afford the technology if we didn't buy all those textbooks!

    ReplyDelete